Saturday, March 19, 2011

If you live to be 100, i hope i live to be 100 minus 1 day, so i never have to live without you


"If i got a car i will pick my gemuk by nxt week. So i kne kmpul duit start today sygg" - Noor Aien
(16/03/2011 12:01 PM)

She offered  herself  to pick me up here, in Malacca. I was like 'wei gila ke apa you nak amek i kat sini kan'. Haha! And yeah, she is serious. She already told her mom, and her mom was okay with it. But her mom said, 'guna duit sendiri'. Thats why lah dia cakap dia kena kumpul duit. And she keep mumbling at me, tny bila i nak balik. Tak sabar nak jumpa katanya. Hehe iloveyou lah sygg! Sabar okay hun. Jumaat ni kita jumpa okay :) Btw hopefully kereta you dah klua lah, kalau x mcmana you nak amek i kan :) Hehe <3

"You are the sun, you make me shine or more like the stars, that twinkle at night. You are the moon that glows in my heart you are my daytime my nightime and my world" - Noor Aien 
(16/03/2011 08:50 PM)

Tenett tenett. My phone beep and one message there, from my love, hik <3 Ehehe there the message are. Syg, i happy bila i baca msg ni. Btw i lupa nak forward balik msg ni kat you. Hehe sbb yea, it is the same thing, how i feel towards you. You are my everything now.