Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twists and Turns

Learning to live each day to the fullest
Initiating change and taking an interest in things
Fulfillment of dreams and ambitions
Encouraging everyone to do their best

Life will always have its up and downs, but when will the downs stop? I have lived my life for approximately 18years, 4months, 2 weeks and 2days. All of this while, there're sooo many twists and turns. When the downs come, i ask myself, "why me?". And sometimes i'll just ask my friend, "nak mati boleh?". Hmm im dying here, without my parents and my bff. I feel so BLANK! And the worse part is when i've no mood to study. But i have come to the realization that everything that is happening to me is part of God’s plan for my life. This gift of life was given to us by God, and by knowing and trusting this, I firmly believe that He does not give us more than we can handle. Through the eyes of faith, anyone can overcome even the darkest of situations. Yeahh, duncha ever give up Qusya. Life must go on, hold it okay? :) "Maybe semua yg berlaku ni ada hikmahnya", said Kepeng.