Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Babysitter

Goshh! Fucking tired wei. I have to babysit my bro's childs since their new maid had been sent back to the agent. Know what? That maid only work there, means in my bro's homey for only a day. She's freaky. Herrh. Banyak songeh and doesnt respect her boss. She keep complain about this and that. Annoying. She also keep telling my sis in law, not to do this, not to do that towards her childs. 

Hey! Look at yourself lah old lady. Kaw tuh maid saja. And siap boleh dia kata nak botak kan my lil zayn. Hesh suka hati kaw jeh kan org tua. Geramm kot. Serve you right! Kena hanta balik hah. Hish! Back to the objective, haha :D Actually nak cerita pasal anak buah neh :) 

Haa the elder one is zayn, and the younger one is Zayd. They're my cute lil nephew. Zayn is kinda naughty since he is only 1 years something while Zayd, a baby, bout 4 months old, keep 'merengek' jeh. Nak kena dukung je kerja sampai tgn pun macam nak tercabut, haha :) Penat kot melayan kerenah dua ekor budak neh. Haha baru tahu rasa how tired bila jaga budak :) Second day jaga, dah tak larat, rasa macam nak demam woah. Its because kena layan Zayn lebih sbb dia demam. *haish papa bawa virus kan Zayn? Zayd pun demam juga, tp my mum yg jaga Zayd. I cant handle both. Boleh mati woah. Haha. Anyway, even penat menjaga, tp puas hati sbb ak berjaya tidurkan both of em. *bukan senang taw. Haha bangga sekejap. *cheeesseee :)
I love em.