Saturday, November 6, 2010

OU's Day!


Fucking tired! Ive spent my last day at 1 Utama with Capex (bro), Lissa (sista) and Gendut (lil bro). Haha. My sista and her lil bro went to GSC to watch a movie, Megamind movie while my bro and me looking for something at Ikea then we went to The Curve. I bought a flats and yeahh! at last. I got it! Actually ive been looking for a flats dah lama gila kot. But well, im kinda choosy, so nahh, today baru dapat satu! Haha. Mak bising kot, dia cakap 'haih, beli kasut lagi'. Ooops sorry, ini kasut kuliah okay. Haha. Hm movie start at 2, so after pegi The Curve, we both terus gerak OU lah. Then jumpa both of em, jalan kejap, then dorg pegi masuk tgk movie, kitorg pegi makan kat Pizza Milano. Hm ak makan Meatball Bolognese, Capex makan apa ntah, lupa. Hehe. Goshh bau dia menarik wa cakap lu, tp bila makan, erhh x sedap kot. Haha tak habis pun makan. Ish ish what a waste. At 4 x silap, sista and gendut hbs tgk movie, then round OU cari barang for gendut then balik at 6. Hm God, esok dah kena balik 'jail'. Erggh!